We offer delivery within next 48 hours (Dubai & Sharjah) and 72 hours in other emirates when you order by 4pm, Saturday through Wednesday. Orders placed after 4pm on Wednesday or on Thursday or Friday will be delivered the following Saturday or Sunday.
A contact person must be available to accept the delivery between the hours of 9 am – 5 pm (Saturday to Thursday). This contact person must be available to sign and confirm the items they have ordered as part of the delivery.
Delivery is free on orders over AED 200 excluding Taxes, coupons or price matches within local trade areas (i.e. Dubai & Sharjah). The order is shipped pending credit approval and product availability. Orders under AED 200 are charged AED 20 delivery fee within Dubai & Sharjah and AED 25 for all other emirates.
Special order items may take a little longer for delivery but are generally delivered within 2-10 days depend on availability.
In the event of a holiday, deliveries may be delayed. If you are in an area that is observing a holiday and are unsure of your delivery date, please contact us.
Items you order online are shipped directly from our warehouse to Al Furqan bookshop location of your choice. You can collect the order next day if the orders placed by 4pm, Saturday through Wednesday. Orders placed after 4pm on Wednesday or on Thursday or Friday can be collected the following Saturday or Sunday.
Here’s how it works…
- During checkout, choose to have your order delivered to a store nearby and then select your store location.
- Pay for your order online.
- Go to your selected Store location’s Cashier area to pick up your order.
- You must bring a genuine ID at the time of pickup with the order ID.
- You’ll be required to sign for your order when you pick it up.
- Once your order is delivered to a store, you are responsible for picking it up.
You may contact us or call us at +971 4 2581332. A customer service representative will be happy to assist you.